No ObligationFree Quote
- 50-Year Warranties. Never worry about your roof again!
- Woman Owned. Read our founder’s amazing story.
- Exclusive products to guarantee the highest quality
- A commitment to amazing customer service. You’ll love working with us!
- "Our house is a large Dutch Colonial, and the roof is a major feature. The old roof was cedar shakes with composition layered over it. This was a huge project that we had been saving for several years to get completed. The quote we received was within our budget, there were some additional costs ($1,600) due to dry rot repair. The communication was good. They worked to tear off the roof & re-sheet the roof in sections, due to the rainy weather, no leaks. It took just about 1 week to complete the project, the 3 men on site worked diligently the entire time. The work area was cleaned each day, and thoroughly at the project end. I would recommend them to anyone who asks. Our new roof looks great!"
- "Levi at DaBella Exteriors came to do a presentation of the company's products. Even though the roof installation was one of the more expensive quotes we had gotten, they were also the only ones providing a 50-year warranty on the roof and the installation. Therefore, we contracted with them to put our roof on. The crew showed up as scheduled and went right to work removing our old roof. They saw more extensive dry rot than anticipated, and immediately contacted Greg with the details, who promptly contacted us for approval for additional materials to complete the job. Everyone involved was very professional and courteous. We were especially glad the job was completed when it rained the next day and we had no leaking roof."
- "If you are roof shopping, you will find cheaper options, but you won't find the quality. We'd hired someone (with good references) 22 years ago when we remodeled the house. That roof, which was supposed to last 30 years, is what they had to remove because it was rotten, and leaked. DaBella carries the Good Housekeeping seal and this roof comes with a 50 year transferable warranty. It will be so nice to never have to worry about our roof again!"
- "My new roof is beautiful and I love it. I am very pleased with DaBella Exteriors. Everyone I dealt with was very professional and helpful. I have a huge house and was worried about such a big ticket item. I got 5 bids and tried to understand what was involved. The sales representative Mike and his associate, Steve, were so knowledgeable and professional and explained every step thoroughly. They showed me samples and help me compare products. They answered all my questions and put my mind at ease. The crew, headed by Jose, worked tirelessly from 8 in the morning until late into the evening during one of the hottest weeks in August. They were cheerful, polite, professional, and very competent. They cleaned up the job site daily and very thoroughly before they completely finished. Thank you so much for such a great experience. I will recommend your company to anyone who asks."
- "Finally there is an honest contractor in our community! Ian was our representative that came out to help us figure out what solution best suites our needs. Our roof has been on its last leg for about five years now but to replace a roof has always been WAY to expensive. Thankfully Ian was able to get us financed on the project. Because of that we were able to fix our roof and we didn't have to drain every penny from our account, my mothers account, and my brothers account. Everyone that we encountered from start to finish was professional and did everything that they said they would."
- "Joe was the person we spoke with. He was so nice and not even a bit pushy. He not only measured and inspected the roof but he even went in the attic to see how the plywood looked. The attic was so hot that he came back sweating a lot. He said the plywood was fine but that our shingles were on their last leg. He took the time to explain all that a roof is made of and really educated us on how a proper roof is installed. He gave a price and was so honest about not being the cheapest but that the service and quality would definitely make paying a little more worth it. Thank you DaBella!! And thank you Joe."
DaBella ExteriorsFor All Your Home Needs
Stays in Place...
Peace of Mind...
Perfect Finishing Touch...
Up to 53% thicker, Timberline Ultra HD® shingles feature GAF’s “High Definition” color blends and enhanced shadow effect for an ultra-dimensional look on your roof.
Just pennies-a-day more than standard architectural shingles.
Class A fire rating from Underwriters Laboratories, the highest rating possible
Designed with Advanced Protection® Technology, which minimizes the use of natural resources while providing superior protection for your home (visit www.gaf.com/aps to learn more)
Dura Grip™ Adhesive seals each shingle tightly and reduces the risk of shingle blow-off. Shingles warranted to withstand winds up to 130 mph.
Lifetime ltd. transferable warranty with Smart Choice® Protection (non-prorated material and installation labor coverage) for the first ten years.
Use Timbertex® Premium Ridge Cap Shingles (in the West, use Ridglass® Premium Ridge Cap Shingles).